DESIGN SERVICES OPTIONS
We would love to talk with you about your current needs. Please fill out the New Client Questionnaire and we will contact you to begin the process. Packages and rates are listed below.
Full-Service Interior Design
Pressed for time? Lacking interior design ideas and vision? Leave it to us! For an in depth interior design service where all of the work is left to us, this is a great option for you. We offer full design services to meet all of you your needs, from inspiration to installation.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the New Client Questionnaire
- We will contact you to arrange a consultation
- We will send you a proposal and service agreement for your review
- Then we will get down to the exciting stuff and work to create digital design boards, floor plans, elevations and renderings (where needed) to visually communicate design ideas/concepts
- After schematic design, we will begin the procurement process
- And finally we will install, arrange and accessorize your home
Full-Service Design begins with a 1-Hour Project Consultation – $350
Standard 2-Hour Walk Thru Consultation
- Not sure about what color paint to use? We will share our go-to favorites for whites, neutrals, and colors.
- Have ideas but just need someone to confirm you are doing the right thing?
- Are you stuck with a design dilemma or have questions you need answers to?
- Would you like to know our best designer tips and tricks fort a beautiful home?
- Need help narrowing down and defining your design style for a cohesive look?
- Just moved and cannot figure out how to make things work in your new home?
- Trend Alert! Do you want to know what is up and coming and what is trending out in order to create a look that will go the miles.
- Do you need help space planning and deciding where to put furniture? The proper layout of a room can make or break a good design plan.
- Is your home outdated and you need practical but beautiful suggestions for updating?
- Just married and consolidating?
- Kids are grown and now you don’t know what to do with the space?
- Working with contractors or home builders that need your choices NOW?
- Sprucing up and need ideas? Need ideas to save you money?
- Selling your home and need suggestions for updates?
- Want ideas or a glimpse of what we could accomplish, before committing to a project?
- Are you thinking about painting or updating the exterior of your home? We’ve got you.
- Want to go from builder-grade to beautiful! Yes, yes, we know!
2 hours, includes up to three spaces in your home. **This consultation takes place at our design offices. You will need to bring a 360 walk-through video of your home and any floor plans or photos.
Premium 2-Hour Walk Thru Consultation
This Walk Thru package is on-site in your home and includes everything from the Standard Package (above), plus covers up to FOUR spaces in your home. This Premium Walk Thru package is up to 2 hours.
Deluxe 3-Hour Walk Thru Consultation
This Walk Thru includes everything from the STANDARD and PREMIUM package, but extends to your WHOLE HOME with up to a 3-hour time block. This service comes with specific resources for where to shop your style.
- Urbanology Field Guide Book: This is our notebook we’ve filled with all of our best tips and tricks to make your project look its best! There are pages to take notes and we will add in our favorite spots (picked just for your taste) for you to shop in your area.
- Style Analysis: We decode your aesthetic to give you helpful information on what your true design style is. *This is included but must be requested in advance in order to allocate time appropriately.
- Saved Product Information: While we are together we note all of the inspiration we discuss for your home, including links to specific product we choose together. Even if you are a detailed note taker this is huge time saver!
Design Gallery Package
This consultation includes everything from the STANDARD, PREMIUM and DELUXE packages plus:
- Design Gallery Visit: An in-person product selection at our go-to design gallery. The time can be divided between your home and the design gallery or all at the design gallery. (We do not count driving time toward your hours) The design gallery will have sources for tile, flooring, plumbing, hardware, cabinets, appliances, countertops and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to pick out product and find inspiration and finalize your selections.
- Lunch at the Gallery: We can enjoy lunch while firming up design decisions for your project.
We would love to talk with you about your current needs. Please fill out the New Client Questionnaire and we will contact you to begin the process. Packages and rates are listed above.
* payment for the above services (excluding Full-Service Design) are due at time of service, payable by cash or check. A trip charge may be applied to jobs outside of the metroplex.