We’re almost there! 16 days to be exact. But there’s still time to find that perfect gift and get it under the tree. Here at Urbanology we have a few unique, favorite finds that we wanted to share on this Fri-yay. There’s a little something here for everyone. Happy shopping!
- For all the little crafters in your life a Little Monsters Craft Kit is the perfect gift
- Our love of wooden toys runs deep and this robot monkey from Monroe Workshop does not disappoint
- Non-slip and washable…need we say more. This Youphoria Yoga Towel comes in many sizes and colors
- The ONE 61-Key Smart Piano will have your musician playing in no time
- S’well water bottles lock in temperature so your drinks stay the perfect temp for hours. We heart this pink one!
- These waterproof little SoundBot speakers suction right to the shower wall for continuous tunes
- Listen in style with these pretty Rosie Headphones
- Because BFF’s are worth celebrating…this Pearl of Friendship necklace will be a hit
- Finally a spot for all the stuff! We love this Nightstand Oak Wood Valet
10. The weekend duffle bag to end all…this expandable brown canvas bag is a splurge but will last him a lifetime
11. The Wet Shave Kit by Shaveology is the perfect addition to any mans shaving routine
12. Keep gear safe and dry when on the go with the The DrySak waterproof bag. We love the outside zipper pocket!
13. Hydrate and then toss the leak-proof collapsible Nomader water bottle in your bag for one less thing to carry
14. When a mug makes you say “Aww” you add it to the gift list
15. Le Box Boutique has all the pretty things and some smell really good like this salt soap
16. Full of unique finds (like this desktop skee ball paperweight) we can’t get enough of Uncommon Goods
17. A completely customizable bar necklace…what?! Proudly wear that one-of-a-kind piece for years to come
18. A conversation piece that is so fun…give your heavy books a hand with these hand book ends